The issue that you may come across while installing the updates on your Windows PC or laptop is Windows Error Code 0x80070652. This error is prevalent in all the Windows versions and may also occur while installing certain applications such as Visual Studio leaving a BSOD environment.
In general, the issue comes up with the alert message saying: “Windows 10 creators update error code 0x80070652” which indicates that another update is already running. It may cause conflict with the other system updates that are previously installed on the PC. Thus, if no necessary measure is taken in time, then it may render a situation beyond repair.
Move on to the next section to learn about the troubleshooting methods regarding the error code 0x80070652.
Comprehensive Solutions For Windows Error Code 0x80070652 | Dial +1-888-877-0901 Toll-Free
There are three guidelines which can help you to fix the Windows 10 update error in minutes. Simply, go through each of the methods as per the sequence and see which one works the best. The issue is not as difficult as it appears to be if you can utilize the instructions perfectly.
Execute Clean Reboot
- Clean startup is a good method to resolve the Windows 10 update error. It prevents automatic download of any third-party applications which can affect the system updates triggering the update error. Follow the below provided steps to boot the system(computer):
- Open the Windows search bar and enter the text “MSCONGIG) in it. Now select the System Configuration option from the search results. After that, click on Service section from the dialog box of System Configuration.
- Secondly, choose the option of hiding all services of Microsoft from the lower portion of the window. Then disable all those services accordingly.
- Now, open Task Manager by clicking on the Startup tab. You will get a series of items under the Startup section. From there, you have to choose each of the items and click on Disable one after the other.
- Finally, exit out from the Task Manager and further click OK on the dialog box of System Configuration. Then restart the system to see if the Windows error code 0x80070652 still subsists on the PC or not.
Download Package Of Stand-Alone Update Manually
- Sometimes, manually installing the latest update for your Windows device can fix the update error.
- To do that, click on Windows Start and open the Windows Settings by choosing the Settings tab from the Start menu. Then opt for Windows Update and Security and restore the backup settings for your PC.
- Next, click on Update history to check if the system update has failed or not. Then visit the “Failed to install” section to gather information from those updates which failed to install previously.
- After that, double-click on Microsoft Edge to open the catalog of Windows update. Then search for the update name that you want to download and press to continue.
Related Blog: How To Fix Windows Error Code 0x803f7001?
Restore The Operating System
- Open the Start menu and choose Control Panel. Then find the Recovery option through the search bar and open it. After that, click on Open System Restore and further click Next.
- Next, opt for the recovery point which doesn’t store the Windows update error in it. Click Finish to complete the restoration and check if this has helped in removing the alert message “Windows 10 creators update error code 0x80070652” from your PC or not.
Dial +1-888-877-0901 Windows Technical Support Number For Instant Help!
Simply, opt for any of the options as said above and let us know what can we help you with. We have specialized engineers to provide you with the time-bound and cost-effective solutions in minutes.