Windows update error 800b0100 sometimes unable to update your OS. So, you need to Fix Windows Update Error 800b0100 in the presence of experts. These experts are accessible at Windows Support. Error solution is available over modes—online, remote, or phone. Anyhow, try to contact experts on the spot. Finally, experts will try to welcome your queries in a consistent manner. Such kinds of errors come while searching for updates. If you want to fix by yourself then follow steps as given below:
Solutions to Resolve Windows Update Error 800b0100:
Solution 1: Reset Windows Update Elements
Steps to go
- Resetting Windows update elements includes running Windows update diagnostic tool. To do so, follow sub-steps:
- You need to hold & press “Windows logo+R” key
- You will get the “Run” dialogue box.
- Get the search box.
- You need to type “services.msc “(without double quoes) in the field.
- Click on “Ok” button.
- Get the “Windows update service” window.
- You need to right-click on “Windows update service” option & then choose “Stop”
- Reboot your PC & then check for updates
Solution 2: Remove the “SoftwareDistribution” Folder
Steps to remove “SoftwareDistribution” folder of your system are:
- At the very start, you need to stop Windows update service on your system
- You need to remove “SoftwareDistribution” folder.
- Now, get start your Windows update service of your system.
Yet, getting error 800b0100?
Contact Windows Support Experts To Root such error out
If you yet get Windows Update Error 800b0100, then try to build connection with experts. Experts are available over modes—online, remote, or phone. You can use your available devices for connectivity. Those devices are phone, remote, software, or well-configured system. The instant way to fix such error is to dial the Windows Technical Support Number +1-800-910-1747 right away.
Dial +18009101747 Windows Technical Support Number For Instant Help