MS Office 2013 error code 0x4004f00c or 0x4004f00d shows activation issues that are due to corrupted Windows activator files, dealing with the program licensing as well as activation process for the computer. But our progressive and highly experienced team of MS Office 2013 technical support experts has found ways to resolve this critical issue few simple steps described in this blog.
Steps to fix MS Office 2013 error code 0x4004f00c or 0x4004f00d
Step-1: This step deals with the activation method by using CSS script
- Press the “Windows +R” icon to easily open up the run command.
- In the run command type section, just type the “cmd” command and then press the “enter” button to get access to the command prompt.
- Next, in the command prompt section, you are advised by MS Office 2013 Tech Support professional team experts to type the following scripting language and make sure there are no errors.
- CSScript: “%Program Files%\Microsoft Office\Office15\ospp.vbs” /inpkey:<enter your product key>”Next, simply press the “enter” button
Step-2: The step is all about the Registration process of the dll(Dynamic Link Library) dependencies
- Press the “Windows +R” button to easily get the “run prompt” Window section
- Type the code just as mentioned here “regsvr32 Officestart.dll” and then press the “enter” button.
- The missing or unregistered dll files of Microsoft office program will get fixed by performing the above step of registration in the computer
Step-3: Disabling of the Firewall blocking TCP 1688 method
- To do this, simply type the “control” message in the run window to easily open the control panel.
- Selection is to be made of the “Windows Firewall” option which is located just in the control panel section.
- Clicking on the “disable Firewall” option to turn off Firewall settings is required in this step which can be the main cause of these critical issues
Step-4: Removal and re-installation of the Microsoft Office
- Press the “Windows + R” button to easily open the “run window’ section and then type the“appwiz.cpl” message.
- Selection is to be made for the “Microsoft Office” option from the list of all the installed programs available to you and then click on the “uninstall/change” button to remove the program from the computer completely.
- At last, simply reinstall a fresh copy of desired Microsoft office program to easily fix the MS Office 2013 error code 0x4004f00c or 0x4004f00d error.
Here the issue related to MS Office 2013 error code has been resolved.
Dial +1-888-877-0901 Windows Technical Support Number For Instant Help!
If still your headache exists, do call us at our MS Office 2013 Customer Support department +1-888-877-0901 for instant solution to your related queries.