- March 6, 2017
- Posted by: admin
- Category: Windows Technical Support
Windows Genuine Advantage (WGA) notifications happen at the time when the computer hasn’t passed the validation test accurately. According to the expert Windows technical support professionals, the validation test has huge chanced of failing to perform because users might have installed a pirated non-genuine copy of Windows 7, or might be they have changed the Windows 7 product key to a software-generated key, or even it is possible to happen for no reason at all.
Below is a step by step guidance penned down or Methods to Remove Windows Genuine Advantage Notifications by Windows Technical Support professionals:
Method 1 is simply by using Command Script
- Open up the Command Prompt as an administrator which is located right in start menu > all programs >accessories >command prompt section.
- A user needs to simply right click on the command prompt and then select the run command as an administrator option
- Type the “SLMGR/REARM” message and then press enter menu
- At last, just restart your Windows operating system
Method 2 is shown by Linux operating system
- Boot your computer by using Linux CD or with the help of USB drive.
- Navigate directly to the System32 folder which is located in the Windows folder.
- A user simply needs to delete or rename the two main items namely WgaTray.exe and WgaTray.dll.
Method 4 is shown by Command Delete process
- A user should try for system restore process if they are working with Windows Genuine Advantage notifications, else proceed as given details mentioned
- Open up the Command Prompt window and then click on the Start button to tap on the Run menu. Type the CMD command and then press OK menu.
- Directory changes are required into the System32 Folder where a user needs toType “cd \windows\system32” (without quotation marks).
- Open and get access to the Notepad window by typing the following lines: taskkill -IM wgatray.exe del wgatray.exe del wgalogon.old
- Highlighting and copying of three lines above to the Clipboard is an essential step.
- At last, you are required to paste the contents of the Clipboard directly to the Command Prompt. This will further kill the wgatray.exe process right from the Taskbar and immediate deletion of both the files named as wgatray.exe and wgalogon.dll. is required.
Why to call us for Fix Windows Genuine Advantage Notifications?
Ours is an unmatched tech support solutions related to Windows delivered to users on instant basis that are available 24 hours a day. We at Windows customer support service department are ever-ready to help you users online with optimized solutions as and when required via phone, e-mail, or even via Skype. Wake-up and get in touch with our specialist professional at our windows customer support department.