Have you received D3d9 dll Missing Error in Windows & felt the need to fix it right away? If it is so, then give a complete read to this blog. Why I am telling you so because you can Fix Windows D3d9 dll Missing Error with the help of the solutions or techies. The best part is that the blog contains priceless information. If you’re amateur to windows then either can execute the solutions by yourself or talk to experts.
Being a Windows user, you have franchised with three Windows Support modes. Those modes are:
- Primary Mode: Calling process is also known as the primary mode. It lets endless talk with our connoisseurs.
- Secondary Mode: being a 2nd # needs, online mode is also called as the secondary mode. By which you can mail, video call, & can fill the feedback form to our techies.
- Tertiary Mode: Tertiary yet important mode is the remote mode. In the case, users can fix the most critical issues in a coherent manner
Before typing the solutions, I am going to enlist a few checkpoints below:
Checkpoint # 1: Execute an Anti-malware, Anti-spyware, or Anti-adware Scan
Checkpoint # 2: Update the Device Drivers or Managers
Checkpoint # 3: Make a clean windows installation
Checkpoint # 4: Install Recent Windows Updates
Checkpoint # 5: Try Free Registry Cleaner
Let’s talk about the DLL error. DLL considers as the Dynamic Link Library. DLLs are the executable & sharable files across so many platforms. Aforesaid DLL error comes as—
- The file d3d9.dll is missing.
- Cannot register d3d9.dll.
- Cannot find C:\Windows\System32\\d3d9.dll.
- dll Access Violation.
Solutions to Resolve D3d9 dll Missing Error in Windows:
Solution 1: Check if DirectX version your windows device is using
You need to check if DirectX version your windows device is using. Steps to go are:
- You need to click on the “Start” menu
- You will get a bundle of search results,
- Then, right click on the command prompt result. Also, select “Run as Administrator”.
- Then Enter “dxdiag” (without double quotes). It’ll open the DirectX Diagnostic Tool.
- At the lower part of your window, you can see the latest installed version DirectX.
If you’re using the obsolete version of DirectX then update it. Also, download the newest version of DirectX.
Solution 2: Restore the D3d9 dll Files from Windows Recycle Bin
- Get on your device
- Double-click the “Recycle Bin” icon.
- Recycle bin window will open up
- In the top-right corner, look for D3d9 dll Files
- If D3d9 dll Files displays in the search results, choose it.
- Move it to the following directory:
- Windows NT/2000 = C:\Windows\System32\
- Windows 95/98/Me = C:\Windows\System32\
- 64-bit Windows = C:\Windows\System32\
- Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10 = C:\Windows\System32\
- Once you’ve moved your D3d9 dll Files, restart your PC.
Solution 3: Try “Windows System Restore” Tool
To run the Windows System Restore for Vista, 7, XP, 8, and 10:
- Get on your system
- You need to click on the “Start” taskbar button.
- In the mentioned search box, enter the “System Restore”.
- You will get a bundle of search results.
- In the search results, you need to click on “System Restore”.
- You need to enter an administrator password if you prompted.
- Follow the Wizard steps.
- You need to select a relevant restore point.
- Restore your PC.
Related Blog: How to Fix Windows 10 Vorbisfile.dll Missing Error?
Are you still experiencing any Windows real-time issues in-between?
If you still get any Windows runtime issues then connect techie’s point-to-point. The quickest mode to crack such issue is the calling service. The 24/7/365 days accessible toll-free service will let users enhance their experiences a lot. To do so, you need to phone at the +1-800-910-1747 Windows Technical Support Number. Once you phone our experts, they will try to help you to fix it in the short while. If the degree of the difficulty of your issue is high then your case will escalate to the senior team. Phone! Phone!! Phone our Windows techies!
Dial +18009101747 Windows Technical Support Number For Instant Help