The error is a result of issues such as update problems with the PC, conflict issues with the USB external hard drive and Windows, missing various essential hardware as well as software updates, corrupted issues with the USB controllers, issues related to external drive which may be in a state of entering selective suspend operation and the last possible cause is the PC motherboard needs updated drivers. So, these are few reasons why the issue may occur. We have provided few top solutions to fix Windows error code “USB Device Not Recognized” problem below.
Solutions to troubleshoot Windows error code “USB Device Not Recognized”
Solution 1: Removal of the power supply
- Take out the Power Supply plug directly from the PC. Now, users are suggested to restart the PC device.
- The next thing is simply to connect the USB device directly to the USB ports. After you have well connected to the USB device to the PC, plug in the “Power Supply” wire to the PC.
Solution 2: Uninstall all unknown USB devices
- If you have failed to perform the above solution then, try this out
- Open the “RUN” icon where you will get to see the ‘Windows Logo + R” icon and type there a text known as “devmgmt.msc”.
- Click the “OK” icon now. You need to expand the Universal Serial Bus controllers now and carefully attach the device which is not recognized.
- nce done, you will get to see the “Unknown USB device” with a big yellow sign in USB controllers. Simply right-click on it and click the “Uninstall’ to remove them completely.
- Restart the PC so that you can get your drivers reinstalled automatically after the reboot process is done.
USB Device Not Recognized is an issue which related directly to the PC motherboard and the power supply which is also connected to the USB device. So, this is the reason why this issue happens quite often. If above solutions are not working, then please proceed to below contact details.
To get more solutions for such issues, call us at +18009101747
Windows Support Number now
Get connected to our technicians at Windows Customer Support Number +1-800-910-1747 for solving out a wide number of issues with our best-in-class solution. We are backed by a team of exceptionally qualified and competent technicians holding strong knowledge in rectifying the most complex of Windows issues. so, don’t wait and simply give us a call.