Are you experiencing error code 0xc000007b when using MS Office? Has no idea that how to Fix MS Office error code 0xc000007b ? If yes, then do not frustrate or panic, as we are here for your help. The causes that involves to this error, Corrupted or damaged files of Office, Missing Office file, System setting, Malicious programs, Old version MS office issue, Installation of Office, and so on. Thus, whatever he reasons, you can easily come out the worrisome situation. A team of our certified and qualified MS Office technical support team will give you proper guidance on how to deal with this type in an efficient and fast way.
Steps to Fix MS Office Error Code 0xc000007b in Windows 7,8, 10 :-
Step 1: -Uninstall Office Products on a PC
You should try to uninstall Office products on a PC/Laptop to solve it. Follow the steps.
- On your PC/Laptop, right-click on the “Start” button by going lower left corner of the page.
- Go to “Control Panel”.
- Hit on the “Programs and Features” option.
- Choose the “Microsoft Office” and then right click & select “Quick repair” and try again to open the application.
- Follow the instructions on the screen and complete the process.
Note – The above steps you can follow the OS Windows 10, Windows 8.1 or 8, and Windows 7.
If this step will not work, then you will need to do to Uninstall Office and then reinstall the latest and updated version of MS office.
Step 2: – Cleaning “Temp” Folder On PC
- Press and hold the Windows key and the letter ‘R’ together.
- When the run window pops, then you need to enter the command “temp”, without quotes
- Press on “Enter” key.
- Then, you will have explorer window with the temporary system files location open.
- Tap on any file/folder in the open Window and then tap and hold the “CTRL” and alphabet ‘A’ at once.
- Now, right click the highlighted files or folders.
- While pressing down the ‘Shift’ key, select the option “Delete” from the pop-up menu.
- Hit on “Yes”, or “Allow” or “Continue” to choose the checkbox, and then click on the visible button mentioned
- Then close the temporary folder window.
If your problem is not resolved, then continue to the next step.
Step 3: – Cleaning “%temp%” Folder
- You should try to clean the user related junk files to fix the problem.
- Then follow the same steps that are given above step 2 to clean the temp folder, but ensure that you have to type commands “%temp%”, without quotes, where the above steps use command ‘temp’.
I hope your problem will resolve.
You can take other troubleshooting steps to fix MS Office error code 0xc000007b, by just connecting our proficient technical support team.
Call at MS Office Customer Support Number For Help:-
You should contact to our genius and experienced customer support team for getting instant technical help to fix this problem. Call at MS Office Support Number +1-888-877-0901 now to get hasty online customer support & service to fix MS Office associated technical error or issues. We assure you will grab the qualitative and finest solutions to problems.