The Windows Setup Could Not Configure Windows On This Computer’s Hardware error occurs due to unexpected issue happened with the Intel storage controller driver which was included in the released versions of Windows 7 and in the Windows Server 2008 R2. Well it is found by the Windows Tech Support team that this issue has completely being resolved in the Windows 7 SP1 and in the Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1.
Steps to fix Windows setup could not configure windows on this computer’s hardware
Step 1: Download phase
- Download all the needed appropriate drivers for the hard disk drive to smoothly perform this process
Step 2: Working with another PC
- Get access to another computer which has full internet connectivity. One should click on the appropriate link to easily download the driver for the hard disk drive and it should either be 32-bit or 64-bit configuration process
Step 3: Save mode
- Save the downloaded driver to the DVD or even in the USB flash drive which can easily be taken to the PC, you are installing the Windows operating to.
Step 4: Load driver feature
- Next, start the installation process of the Windows 7 or Windows Server 2008 R2, and simply have an overview for the Load Driver feature. An option known as ‘Where do you want to install Windows?’ will be visible on the screen in the lower right corner.
- Connect your USB flash drive or even with external drive of the computer on which you’re installing the Windows device as advised by Windows 10 Support Phone Number.
Step 5: Managing the DVD
- One can even take the Windows DVD out of the drive and put the driver DVD into the drive.
- Click on the “Load Driver” by simply clicking on the option which says that “it checks removable media for storage controller drivers”
Step 6: Windows set-up process
- Once you have carefully loaded the driver, simply continue with the Windows setup process.
- The Advanced Drive Format hard drive option will be recognized and Setup process will continue as expected.
For Instant Help Call +18449970355 Windows 7 Customer Support Number
Explore our Windows 7 Customer Support Number +1-844-997-0355 which is available 24 hours 365 days in a year to assist customers as and when needed. Our services rates are exceptionally feasible to use and are matched up to user’s expectations.