Have you forgotten your Windows 10 password? If yes, then reset your lost windows 10 passwords by dialing the Windows customer support number +1-844-997-0355 and making a connection with the adept Windows techies. As we know that everything can have darker or lighter side so similarly is with Windows 10. Do you know why so many users are gravitating and are getting appreciation for the Windows 10?
The only reason behind this appreciation and reach is —third-party windows customer service provider who is devotionally rendering an extensive array of qualitative, reliable customer support services within the minimum stipulated time frame. Our techies, at windows customer support system, can understand how Windows 10 real-time issues may try Windows user’s patience and know how to resolve such infuriating issues in the organized and instant manner.
The Windows customer care service experts with more than five years of experience and brilliance are well-equipped with troubleshooting, analytical skills. Brilliancy, qualitativeness, instantaneousness, and accuracy characteristics in our technical services are the ultimate yield of year-long teamwork, persistence, and devotion. In order to reset your lost Windows 10 password, you need to follow the steps which are mentioned below:
Steps to reset your lost Windows 10 password:
- Step 1: Do you have any another user account on your computer that is considered as a member of the “Administrators group”?
- If yes, then ask the another user to login to that PC or laptop .Then, process to step 4
- If no, then continue to follow step 2.
- Step 2: Do you have a Windows installed with DVD disk? Can you edit computer’s registry right now?
- If yes, then process to step 3.
- If no, it is still fine but it is the right time to contact your technician or computer repairers who will assist you to reset your Windows 10 password.
- Step 3: Now, you need to use Windows install disk to activate the hidden Windows 10 administrator user account. Now on, follow our consultation on how to activate the hidden Windows Administrator user account on your computer.
- After restarting your pc, you will see an administrator user in the Windows‘s user list.
- Now, login to your Windows 10 PC as administrator. During this process, mostly no password is truly required for the administrator user’s account. Now, process to step 4.
- Step 4: Now, you are finally logged into the Windows 10 PC or laptop as administer itself or a member of computer administrator group.
- Step 5: Reset your Windows 10 password by giving right-click on the Windows icon located at the left-bottom corner of the screen. Now, give a hit on the ‘control panel’
- Step 6: in the given control panel, give a hit on user accounts. In the next windows, give a hit on ‘user accounts’
- Step 7: give a hit on manage another account.
- Step 8: Give a hit on the user ( who is looking for password resolution )out of a lot of users on the computer
- Step 9: give a hit on the option related to the “change the password”.
- Step 10: give a click on change “password”. Now¸ enter your new password in a new Windows 10 password box for your user account. Finally, give a hit on the “change password”
Related Blog: Windows 7 Password Recovery Number
To dig information about Windows, Dial +18449970355 Windows Customer Service Number :
If you, as a Windows users, have any Windows 10 related questions in your mind then put feel free to ring at +1-844-997-0355 Windows Customer Support and Service number at any time including public holidays and from anywhere around the globe. Try to get connected with Windows 10 tech support executives who are always professionally devoted to fix all Windows 10 related queries. Once you get connected with a Windows expert, and then share all your issues with the Windows 10 experts.