- June 5, 2017
- Posted by: admin
- Category: Blue Screen of Death on Windows, Fix a Blue Screen Error
Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) Error in Windows 7 is a serious windows error that generally occurs due to hardware or even with its hardware driver software related difficulties. The Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) is also known as the Blue Screen Error or STOP error.
Often, it can be caused by low- level software (drivers) running in the Windows kernel or faulty hardware. Thus, there is no doubt that, your window crash and stops working because of the cause of receiving the error. Might be, it could lose the data, if programs are not saved beforehand. However, blue screen error also looks a bit different, depending on the version of Windows 7, 8 and 10. In this situation, the users will need to diagnose the issue by testing common culprits such as the RAM, Hard drive, and Temperature.
Follow these Steps to Fix Blue Screen Error Windows 7?
Method 1: Restore Your System
- If your PC has started blue screening, then first you need to go to “Start” button, which is on the Task bar.
- Select the “System Restore” option via the “Search” box and then press “Enter” key.
- Choose “Recommended restore” button, which will check the restore utility window.
- Press on “Next” and the follow-up the given instruction to complete the process.
Method 2: Check the Space & Memory
- You should check that there’s enough free space left on the drive (in your primary partition) Windows that is installed.
Follow These Steps to Check It.
- Go to the “Start” button through the task bar.
- In the search bar, enter “Windows Memory Diagnostic Tool”/“Memory”.
- Simultaneously, select “Windows Memory Diagnostic Tool” by the search results.
- Choose “Restart now” option, and check for problems
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the procedure.
Method 3: Scan your Computer
- The users have required checking there are viruses, which may be big cause a Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) Error in Windows 7 particularly, ones that infect the master boot record (MBR) or boot sector.
Method 4: Check Hardware Problems
The users must ensure that all of their internal cables, cards, and other hardware components are safely & securely attached. If your PC can’t efficiently communicate with a certain component, then it could blue screen error. However, one of the most common causes of the BSOD is overheating, so testing your PC temperature should always be your first port-of-call.
Method 5: Boot into Safe Mode.
You can try to boot into Safe Mode try fixing the issue. Then press on hit the “F8” key until the Windows boot menu appears, and then choose “Safe” Mode with Networking in order to boot into a stripped down version of Windows. So you can access your Device Manager, like the internet, and many other system tools.
Get the Solutions through the Technical Team to fix Blue Screen of Death Just Dial +18883020939
After all these steps, if you are unable to solve this Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) Error in Windows 7 then you can connect with our Windows 7 Customer Support team for immediate help & support. Connect with us @ +1-888-302-0939